On this page you will find the following popular dogs:
Dog Sweater Pet Clothes Green Red White 14inch small to med Dog Puppy Knit NEW
StarMark Clicker Dog Training System
Ergonomic training clicker based on scientific principles of operant and classical conditioning.
- Scientific method of training your pet safely and easily
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand
- Stainless steel clicker element won?t rust
- Easily attaches to keychain or lanyard
- Includes free step-by-step training guide
Rating: (out of 74 reviews)
List Price: $ 5.99
Price: $ 0.80
Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus
Egg Babies keep pets occupied and eliminate boredom! Each toy contains 3 removable squeaking eggs inside, for repeated play and bundles of fun. Pets learn to remove the eggs without destroying the toy!
- Long-lasting toy for dogs that love to seek and destroy
- Fun plush toy with elastic opening on bottom
- Includes 5 removable squeaking eggs
- Keeps pet entertained and occupied
- Measures 9 x 9 x 10 inches
Rating: (out of 66 reviews)
List Price: $ 10.99
Price: $ 5.91
Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus Reviews
Review by Amy D.:
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3Q9UN9LG95VHB After seeing these “hide-a-squirrel” and egg babies toys for a while, I just couldn’t picture my 40lb boxer mix puppy (13 months) doing anything but tearing it up and swallowing the eggs. But she doesn’t. She gets the eggs out, sets them aside, and looks for more. Once the eggs are out, there’s really no stuffing to worry about (except the head, but she’s not interested in that part). She did get a LITTLE batting out of the cavity where the eggs go – but the seam stayed in tact. If you’re having a hard time picturing what these are all about, see the video!
Review by Ranty:
Your dog will love this. You should follow the instructions and show him how to get the squeaky eggs out without destroying it, and then it will last quite a while, even with a heavy chewer like ours. If your dog is one of those ones that instantly tries to destroy anything soft, this won’t hold up, but if he’s just a player, this will last a while.
Buy Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus now for only $ 5.91!
Midwest Life Stages Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 36 Inches by 24 Inches by 27 Inches
The MIDWEST Life Stages folding Double Door Dog Crate/Cage cuts house breaking time in half and reduces behavioral problems, wether your starting with a new puppy or starting again with a adult dog. The Life Stages line of dog crates/cages has everything you need to be successful! The additional door provides you with the convienence of a side door for easy placement in a automobile in in your home. Each crate/cage has a FREE divider panel to ensure the proper size crate for your puppy from the start. Each Crate is equipped with safe and secure slide bolt latches, two plastic handles and a ABS composite plastic pan for easy clean up.
- Exceptionally versatile metal dog crate with adjustable divider panel
- Double doors for side and front access; slide-bolt latches; rounded corners
- Easily sets up and folds down to portable size; 2 plastic handles for carrying
- Durable satin-black electro-coat finish; ABS-plastic pan included
- Measures 36 by 24 by 27 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Rating: (out of 359 reviews)
List Price: $ 129.99
Price: $ 49.99
Midwest Life Stages Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 36 Inches by 24 Inches by 27 Inches Reviews
Review by J. Chen:
If you have a medium sized doggie and are looking for a crate because you live in an apartment, this particular model is a good choice. Crate training is amazingly simple (just don’t use it for punishment–make it a happy experience when your puppy go into his crate). We have been using this for two months, and he takes to it easily.
1. Easy to put together and fold away. Solid black e-coat steel wire, conjoined with small metal plates with welded corners facing out. It comes with a slightly smaller divider that you can hook to the insides of the crate. As our puppy got bigger, we moved the divider and eventually removed it.
2. The two doors (one on the long end is off-centered) are not removable and opens only one way so it’s not omni-directional when you place it in tight spaces. You may want to check out some crates with three doors if so.
3. The bottom tray is made of black-composite plastic material, easy to wipe clean and slide out from under the short end of the door.
4. I like the double latch, but some people may find it a little more work to open and close day-to-day.
5. If you buy a crate cover, check out Cratewear Pet Dreams 3-Piece (which fits this model well, but only work with the door on the short end).
6. For this price, it’s a good crate to highly consider because your goal is to have a sanctuary for your puppy (for time out and quiet-time) and to housebreak your dog and/or temperate from negative behavior (such as chewing furniture, etc.)
I hope this review is helpful for you.
Review by voodoo:
I purchased this crate from Petsmart for my newly adopted dog. They size these crates based on dog weight, but I would measure your dog to make sure they fit.
My dog is less than 45 lbs, but his head touches the top of this crate when he sits up. He has room to lay down, but he can’t really stretch out. I am ordering the next size up from Amazon for him however, and will use this one as a travel crate.
It set up in less than a minute, and everything works very well on it. The crate seems very sturdy and I’ve had no problems at all.
Buy Midwest Life Stages Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 36 Inches by 24 Inches by 27 Inches now for only $ 49.99!
Kong Rubber Flyer, Large
The KONG flyer is the world’s best soft flexible flyer. Made with durable natural rubber, the flyer is safe for teeth and gums. This disc out-soars the competition.
- Flexible flying disc offers hours of outdoor fun
- Made with exclusive non-toxic natural rubber
- Ideal for dogs up to 85 pounds
- Safe for teeth and gums
- Made in the U.S.A.
Rating: (out of 89 reviews)
List Price: $ 11.99
Price: $ 5.89
Kong Rubber Flyer, Large Reviews
Review by Erica Marshall:
I have a 80 pound lab mix dog who loves nothing more than chasing a frisbee in our backyard. The problem is, while bringing it back he chomps on it so hard that he either cracks the harder plastic frisbees or his teeth just pierce right through the softer plastic ones. This Kong frisbee is different, though. It’s made of rubber instead of plastic, so it squishes rather than cracks when the force of his teeth is applied. Of course, this also makes it much easier on his teeth, but I worried about whether it would last. I bought it, though, since it was not much more expensive than the plastic ones I knew he’d destory.
After a half-hour of playing there was no visible wear on the frisbee, so I left it out in the yard. It’s been out there for over 2 weeks now and we’ve played with it every day. There are a few (seriously) tiny tears in it -nothing I’m too concerned about. If and when this frisbee wears out I’ll definitely buy another one!
Review by Chipiparuba:
Flying disks are thin, and as such No-one will ever make an indestructible dog frisbee-that’s just the nature of a frisbee. Having said this the Kong flyer outlasts other disks ten to one.
* Very durable should last much longer than any other disk
* The soft rubber won’t cut your dogs mouth when caught (especially important for smaller dogs or dogs just learning to catch disks)
* It’s floppy, and doesn’t fly the same as a rigid disk (they still fly quite well especially with a little practice)
* A bit more spendy (When considering the average life-span of other dog frisbees the few extra bucks is well worth it.)
Buy Kong Rubber Flyer, Large now for only $ 5.89!
Premier Pet Busy Buddy Twist ?N Treat Dog Toy, Small
The first and only two-piece rubber chew toy with adjustable treat dispensing. The adjustable opening allows for a variety of treats and can be twisted wider for easier access to treats or tighter for longer playtime. Small size – Ideal for dogs less than 20lbs. Breeds such as Miniatures, Terriers, etc.
- First 2-piece adjustable rubber toy that dispenses treats
- Made of natural rubber
- Ideal for dogs under 20 pounds
- Adjust the rate of treat dispersal to suit your pet
- Treats sold separately
Rating: (out of 131 reviews)
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 1.95
Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Month
Flea & Tick Spot On
- Fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick control for your pet
- Kills all life stages of 4 major tick species
- For dogs 45 to 88 pounds
- Offers continuous protection for 30 days
Rating: (out of 808 reviews)
List Price: $ 100.00
Price: $ 59.95
Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Month Reviews
Review by G. Reid:
Frontline Plus is the best way to keep fleas and ticks off your dog. It is applied once per month in about 3 minutes. It seems to have little or no side effects on the dog. It has been used for many years on dogs without problems. I checked all products and asked various vets and everyone agrees that Frontline Plus is the best way to keep ticks and fleas off your dog. The Plus even kills the flea eggs.
Review by K. Hill:
My dog is a Chow mix and very furry. Ticks are impossible to find under her two layered coat until it’s too late. At first, I tried cheaper brands. They work on ticks but do nothing for fleas. Then my vet recommended Frontline. I later tried K9 Advantix since they claim to also kill mosquitos, but I didn’t notice any difference with the little bloodsuckers. And the protection from K9 Advantix didn’t seem to last as long so I switched back to Frontline.
Frontline works great for us. My dog is an outdoor dog and our county reportedly has more deer than people. And with deer come deer ticks. I’ve seen deer in my back yard and my dog’s house is very near the woods for shade. And she likes to take the occasional jaunt through the woods. Still I rarely find a tick on her. And when I do, they’re usually dead (or soon will be).
I wish I’d known Amazon was selling Frontline for a better price sooner. I’ve been purchasing only 3 months worth for about from another site for the last 2 years. Very frustrating since before you know it, you’re out. With 6 months worth I only have to remember 2 times a year instead of 4.
Buy Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Month now for only $ 59.95!
Angels’ Eyes Tear-Stain Eliminator for Dogs, 120-Gram Bottle
Angels’ Eyes is the first product specifically developed for dogs to eliminate unsightly tearstains from the inside out! Angels’ Eyes also helps to eliminate staining around the mouth and their coats due to licking. Other products are topical requiring high maintenance and yet will only remove the tear stains temporarily causing it to return worse than before. Angels’ Eyes starts working before the tear stains begin and never adds food dyes or wheat which can have negative effects on your pet. Our bottles contain 30 gr net (1 oz) and 120 gr net for multiple dogs or cats’ owners. Just sprinkle Angels’ Eyes daily on regular food. After 3 months, reduce it to 4 times a week. After 6 months, reduce it further to twice a week. As you keep trimming the stained areas, the newly grown coat will be totally clear. The growth pattern of your pet’s coat will determine if it will be completely tear stain free anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks.
- 120-gram bottle of tear stain-remover for dogs
- Effectively eliminates tear stains from the inside out
- Sprinkle on food daily to start; results from 3 to 5 weeks
- Safe during pregnancy and for puppies over 6 weeks old
- Please read all label information on delivery
Rating: (out of 652 reviews)
List Price: $ 71.50
Price: $ 36.00
700 Biodegradable, Dog Waste Bags, Pet Waste Bags – BLUE + FREE Dispenser
35 pet dog waste bags on a roll, fit Bags on Board dispensers and other common dispensers. Comes with a FREE Bone Dispenser 700 bags
- 700 pet waste bags
- 20 bags per roll
- 35 rolls
- Includes a FREE Bone Dispenser
Rating: (out of 37 reviews)
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 23.99
700 Biodegradable, Dog Waste Bags, Pet Waste Bags – BLUE + FREE Dispenser Reviews
Review by yanosan:
These bags are plain old plastic with a chemical catalyst (heavy metals like Cobalt and Lead) that are supposed to help the plastic break down…into millions of pieces of plastic. This is not biodegradation.
These do not meet the ASTM 6400-99 specification for biodegradability. They do not meet the California requirement for use of the term biodegradable.
Review by J. Decker:
The bags are a bit thin and will tear if you are not careful. However, they get the job done, and you really can’t beat the price. I would order them again. The dispenser is nothing to brag about, but I was ordering these to fill a dispenser I had so I just chucked the free one.
Buy 700 Biodegradable, Dog Waste Bags, Pet Waste Bags – BLUE + FREE Dispenser now for only $ 23.99!
Find more dogs products on Amazon!